Why can't we get universal standard reports that leave out unused columns?

Options
AZ_Bob
AZ_Bob Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
For years I fight with columns I don't want or need in my reports and if all appear you can't see the whole report on a standard screen. The primary report such as Banking Summary is OK but click on a category and you get all kinds of columns you don't need. Sure you can delete or reduce column widths but you would have to make a customize report for every category item in the primary report. Ridiculous that we can't get this after lots of users have complained about this for many years.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @AZ_Bob,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote to it. 

Alternatively, if this is not quite what you are looking for and wish to submit your own request for something more specific, then you can create your own idea post and add your vote

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.