Can't connect to Northwest Federal Credit Union.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @x89,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Quicken Support walked me through and we fixed the problem. The key was to log out of my Quicken account and to log back in.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What version and release of Quicken are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. Quicken 2017 is no longer supported, as of 4/30/2020. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    R32.12 release27.1.32.12
    Win 10
    Quicken can't connect its not your fault.
    Northwest Federal Credit Union.
    Transactions download from all my other banks and accounts.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I ask you to contact Quicken Support for in depth troubleshooting, please do this:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.

• x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    Did all that, still "Quicken can't connect it is not your fault".
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• The phone number can be found at the support website.
    • If you are eligible for Premium Support (purchased separately or included as part of your subscription to Quicken 2018+ Premier or HB&R) call the number that can be found at the top of your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account  (US) or https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account (Canada) next to "Quicken Premium Support"  when you log in with your Quicken ID.
    • Other links or phone numbers found elsewhere on the Internet, even in some posts or emails received from other Community members, may not be from Quicken or may not be up-to-date. Use those at your own risk.
    • Unlike other so-called "Quicken support providers", the real Quicken Support is free for all currently supported versions.

• x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    It turns out that if I try to down load into my regular quicken data file, express web connect will not connect to NWFCU. So, I set up a test quicken data file and express web connect will connect just fine, however the downloaded balances in several of my accounts at NWFCU are not correct. It appears the express web connect is saving me from having errors in several of my accounts so it just won't connect.
  • x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    CC-501 on June 21 after Quicken update
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @x89,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• x89
    x89 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Quicken Support walked me through and we fixed the problem. The key was to log out of my Quicken account and to log back in.