Connecting to EVERY account gives me errors
Yesterday I spent an hour on the phone with a Quicken tech support guy about this. Apparently my Quicken file had become corrupted to the point where MOST the connections to my account were severed and I could no longer connect to about half of them - about 12 that were all unrelated. I got the errors in the attached images. We tried resetting the cloud and it broke ALL the connections, and then I got the errors on ALL of my accounts. Then we created a new Quicken file, a new cloud file and imported all of my transactions back to the new file. Then I started reconnecting all of my accounts again. I was able to get all but the 12 mentioned above. I do not want to go through the exercise of reimporting everything, reimporting and resetting the cloud - that just does NOT work. I need a real fix for this. This is urgent because I can't even use my mobile app - which is my check register. Help!
This discussion has been closed.