OSU summary - No Direct Connect accounts

Options
I just happened to notice that the OSU summary is NOT showing ANY direct connect accounts. ALSO these direct connect accounts do NOT have the "Last Downloaded" information listed at the top of the registers.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest that you exit Quicken and rename (or delete) the Quicken file's runtime.dat file within the hidden ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  The next time you download and import the transactions from the financial institutions, the last download dates and times should appear.

Answers

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Greg Brown

See this FAQ:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

How did you add the Direct Connect Accounts? Who are they with? Are you paying for Direct Connect Connection?

Are the Accounts showing in the Password Vault? If not, You haven't set them up correctly.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    There are various direct connect accounts including Bank of America, BBVA, and others. They have been connected for MANY years. This is a recent occurrence. They still update, but don't get logged in the OSU summary or have their info for Last Download displayed.
    QHB&RP R34.24
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 21H1  build: 19043.1110

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Greg Brown ,

Are the Accounts showing in the Password Vault?

Have you clicked on Settings after entering the Vault Password, to see what is being updated?

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Greg Brown
    Options
    Yes the accounts are in the vault, and are being updated. As I noted they are NOT on the OSU summary report and the Last Download info does NOT appear on the account register.

• Greg Brown
    Options
    In addition to the DC accounts not showing on the OSU summary, Now any of the EWC accounts that I had "reset" don't show either, and no "Last Download" info at the top of their registers...

• Greg Brown
    Options
    Can I get somebody from Quicken to comment on this please? I can't be the only one with this issue...Thanks.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you tried this in a new data file to see if the problem is in the data file or Quicken?
    Have you run Validate and Repair?
    You might also try this procedure to get a clean uninstall and then reinstall Quicken:
    Using QcleanUI to Fix Installation Issues with Quicken for Windows
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest that you exit Quicken and rename (or delete) the Quicken file's runtime.dat file within the hidden ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  The next time you download and import the transactions from the financial institutions, the last download dates and times should appear.
  • Greg Brown
    Options
    Thanks @Sherlock I will give that a try.

• Greg Brown
    Options
    Perfect. Thanks @Sherlock, that did the trick.