Cannot schedule CheckPay payments into the future

I'm using QW Subscription. In the past, i've been able to schedule a CheckPay payment for some time into the future, like 30 days or so. Now, I am not able to schedule any payments into the future at all. The CheckPay dialog box forces me to choose today or tomorrow for payment. Any suggestions as to why this is happening.

Comments

• jacobp
    jacobp Member
    FYI, I'm using R35.31 version of the software.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @jacobp

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your check pays. Is this the first time this issue has happened? Does this happen to each of your check pay transactions? It sounds like this is a recent issue  after we updated to the recent patch so I'd like to see if the mondo patch might help us resolve the issue. I'll leave steps down below on how to install it.

Update and Mondo Patch: Subscription Release of Quicken for Windows

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jacobp
    jacobp Member
    Thanks. That seems to have fixed the issue.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @jacobp

Glad to hear that fixed your issue! If you do run into any more issues please let us know so we can take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • jacobp
    jacobp Member
    Well, the issue has come back. I just tried to make a CheckPay payment 20 days from now, but the program will only allow me to send the payment today. This problem started about a week ago right after the program told me that I had to reactivate my checking account to work with checkpay. So I did. I received the two microdeposits, entered them into the program and the program shows "checkmarks" for my checking account in Qucken Bill Manager settings for both quickpay and checkpay. But ever since that "glitch" occurred I've been having trouble with checkpay not allowing me to schedule transactions in the future.
  • Quicken Francisco

@jacobp

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering if we verify check pay again if we might be able to resolve the issue. You can do this by going to the bills and income tab then click the gear on the right side of the select the gear icon. In the dropdown select payment accounts. Click on your account and on the right you should be able to disable it.

Once you've done this go ahead and try enabling it again. You'll need to complete the verification one more time. Let us know how it goes once you're able to complete the verification.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• seckrich
    seckrich Member ✭✭
    I am having the exact same problem. I have the latest quicken release. It just started doing this.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @seckrich,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in September of 2021, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.