How to add the split transaction icon to a new account register

I added a new credit card 2 weeks ago. I cannot find a setting to add the 'split transaction icon' to the register. Previously set up account registers still show the icon.

Best Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Click on the gear at the top right of the register, select Register columns, then check the Action buttons box.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Bet Nel
    Bet Nel Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you so much! I glossed over that options at least 10 times looking for 'split transaction'. I need to up my game on thinking like the programmer...
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Here are some pics to make it clearer for others in the future.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓
    Click on the gear at the top right of the register, select Register columns, then check the Action buttons box.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Bet Nel
    Bet Nel Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you so much! I glossed over that options at least 10 times looking for 'split transaction'. I need to up my game on thinking like the programmer...
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Here are some pics to make it clearer for others in the future.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Bet Nel
    Bet Nel Member ✭✭
    Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my (now embarrassingly) uninformed question. The Quicken provided support could be better at documenting what these terms are classified as & where to find their settings. I did try to find the answer there before bothering this community.. Thanks again!