Quicken help support

I try to get QKN help support for two days, it's seems that disappeared from the surface of the earth?? I am the only one??

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Quicken Support:

• Hello @Mau,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize that you were dissatisfied with the support you received. 

Quicken help has been and will continue to be available for all Quicken users. We are, however, closed on Thanksgiving. 

We do understand that some Schwab/Quicken customers are still having issues and we are all working diligently to resolve these issues. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Mau
    Mau Member
    Dear Alyssa. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question however I'm trying since last Friday11/19 to contact chat or phone support with the SCHWAB situation and no one from Quicken support answer. It seems that Quicken is out of business and it is frightening since have been a Quicken end user for several YEARS.
  • Hello again @Mau

Perhaps you don't have the correct contact info?

You can use this link to contact Quicken Support. I apologize that you have had a hard time reaching someone, but I can assure you, we are here and we are not out of business. The wait times earlier this week were quite high, but they have tapered down now. If you don't have time to call tonight, the phone lines will be open again Monday morning at 5AM PST. 

I hope this helps!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.