Why is my link to the Chat option not working on Google Chrome?

Options
GuelphNana
GuelphNana Member
My links are not working for Phone or Chat

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    The most common cause for this is browser pop up blockers.  Check your browser's Internet Options and any browser add-ons that have a pop up blocker feature (such as, Ad Block, Popup Blocker Ultimate, Privacy Badger, a VPN service, etc.) and either white list Quicken.com or turn the pop up blocker(s) off.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• GuelphNana
    Options
    I had turned off Malwarebytes and UBlock but the link still did not work. Any other thoughts?
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Use a different browser, such as Edge.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I had turned off Malwarebytes and UBlock but the link still did not work. Any other thoughts?
    What about your Chrome Internet options settings?  Did you check to see if it is set to block pop ups?
    If it is not set to block pop ups, then I agree with @garysmith87 ...try a different browser.  I do sometimes find that for whatever reason sometimes a site does not play well with one browser and switching to another resolves the accessibility issue.
    But if it is set to block pop ups, then whitelist it or turn it off and try, again.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• GuelphNana
    Options
    I am going to try Edge and see what happens there. Thanks so much, folks!
  • GuelphNana
    Options
    I finally had a Chat on Quicken by using MS Edge. Thanks!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @GuelphNana,

Thank you for contacting the community and for your responses to the other users. We are happy to hear that you were able to access chat by using a different browser. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.