Sync Errors - Attachment

Halls498
Halls498 Member
I continue to receive the following errors but cannot find the attachment to delete/remove from the transaction.

Attachment Sync Error | 2022 02 08 REMC - Feb Bill.pdf | General Error
Attachment Sync Error | 2022 02 18 REMC Jan & Feb | General Error
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Halls498,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu 
    2. Preferences... 
    3. Mobile, Web & Alerts
    4. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF 
    5. Click Disable Sync
    6. Navigate to Connected Services
    7. Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
    8. Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    9. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    10. Click Enable Sync
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AFN
    AFN Member ✭✭
    I have tried this and the sync error messages persist. This started several days ago.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @AFN,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion to report your experience, though I apologize for any trouble along the way.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the sync error messages that you are receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• AFN
    AFN Member ✭✭
    Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 11.20.49 AM.png
  • Quicken Anja
    @AFN Thank you for providing the screenshot.

Next, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• AFN
    AFN Member ✭✭
    A couple other pieces of info:

1. I get this message every time I run an update.
    2. The Quicken program and the web site version seem to update just fine.
    3. The problem seems to be with the Quicken app on my iPhone. The account balances look fine but it seems unable to load any transactions (even if I let it run for a couple of hours).
  • AFN
    AFN Member ✭✭
    I signed out and then back in. I'm still getting the sync error.
  • AFN
    AFN Member ✭✭
    Even if I turn sync off, I still get the error.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Hello @AFN,

Thank you for your responses, I am sorry that you are still experiencing this error. 

Next, I suggest manually resetting the cloud account instead.

To do this, first, save a backup (just in case). Sign out of the mobile and/or web apps (if applicable). Then, follow the instructions provided below to remove the cloud account from your main data file (this does not affect your data saved with your file).
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Preferences...
    3. Mobile, Sync & Alerts and use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF
    4. Click Disable Sync
    5. Close Preferences
    6. Open a different data file, or if you don't have a second data file to open, then create a temporary new data file (click here to view instructions under To create a new data file).
    7. Once you've opened a different data file, navigate back to Quicken
    8. Preferences...
    9. Connected Services
    10. Click on See all cloud accounts 
    11. Select the cloud account name from your original file
    12. Click the minus-sign (-) in the bottom left corner
    13. On the pop-up screen, click Delete Cloud Account
    14. Switch back to your original data file (click here to view instructions, scroll down to Switching between data files)
    15. Once you've returned to your original data file, navigate back to Quicken
    16. Preferences...
    17. Mobile, Sync & Alerts and use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    18. Click Enable Sync
    Once the sync completes, sign back in to check and see if this resolved the issue. You can then also delete the new file you previously created as well as its cloud account (if applicable).

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• AFN
    AFN Member ✭✭
    When I click on "click here to view instructions under To create a new data file" in your message, nothing happens.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Hello @AFN

You may need to follow this link here first to sign in and then follow the other link. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GBB
    GBB Member
    I suggest you folks send an update to correct this problem.
This discussion has been closed.