CC-501 with Citibank

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Citibank CC-506.

Comments

• Pilotbum
    Pilotbum Member ✭✭✭
    I've been having the same issue since the 5th. Except now mine is CC-501.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Hello @Pilotbum,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

How long have you been receiving the CC-501 error?

It is recommended to contact Quicken Support if this error is occurring when trying to initiate a One Step Update as outlined in this Support Article so they may walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Malibu Art
    Malibu Art Member
    April 18th and still having regular CC-501 errors with Citibank
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    April 18th and still having regular CC-501 errors with Citibank
    Hello @Malibu Art

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by these ongoing issues with connectivity. Thank you for continuing to reach out to the Quicken Community about this problem. 

Currently, there is an active Open Alert regarding Citibank and Citi cards that is related to your situation. You can view the discussion linked here for additional information and any possible updates.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.