CitiCard Download error (-28) resolves on Retry - problem has reappeared

Ken W.
Ken W. Member ✭✭✭
I posted this problem in November 2021 and it was resolved until a few days ago. The issue has reappeared. I'm now using QM 6.2.2 with MacOS 10.15.7. I've attached a copy of a portion of the Account Download window showing the error messages.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Ken W.,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps in regards to the Download Error (-28) that you are receiving. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. 

Please let me know how this goes so we may troubleshoot further if needed. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ken W.
    Ken W. Member ✭✭✭
    Jasmine: I did as you suggested. American Express worked as it should. COSTCO CitiCard however displayed the -28 error (see attached). After a short period of time I tried again and the COSTCO CitiCard downloaded properly. I'll have to wait until tomorrow (Monday?) to see if the problem reappears. I will let you know if the problem persists. Thank You.

P.S. Step 8 on the "Direct Connect accounts " instructions should be changed to "Finish" rather than "Continue". At least that's what my screen presented.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Ken W.,

Thank you for your response and for attempting the troubleshooting steps. 

Please reach back out on Monday after updating your accounts and let us know how it goes! 

As for the instructions on the Support Article, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into this and adjust the FAQ as needed. 

Enjoy your weekend!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mike_n
    mike_n Member ✭✭
    I'm experiencing the same problem, error -28. I tried the FAQ instructions for Direct Connect but received the following message. I get the same error repeatedly. The website is not down, I'm able to log in with my username and (verified accurate) password.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.