RE: NEW 4/14/22 M&T Bank Direct Connect- OL-297

Skull0752
Skull0752 Member ✭✭
What is the status of the M&T direct connect issue? I have been unable to update my check register for two days. I rely on this to balance my accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Skull0752,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that this error is occurring and I truly understand how frustrating it can be. 

We do recommend keeping an eye on this Active Alert for any further information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. We do ask that you please submit your information logs to Quicken using this title, "Attn: CTP-3643" so that we may look further into this error and internally work towards a resolution. 

Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience that this causes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Skull0752
    Skull0752 Member ✭✭
    I already sent the logs. It is now the third day of this issue, and there have been no updates on the active alert since the original post. I find this to be unacceptable.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Hello @Skull0752,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report your issue, though we apologize for any inconvenience experienced.
    Skull0752 said:
    I already sent the logs. It is now the third day of this issue, and there have been no updates on the active alert since the original post. I find this to be unacceptable.
    To clarify; Community Alerts are updated as more information is received and available to share. If no further information has been received, then the Alerts are updated weekly to reiterate that the issue is still ongoing and being worked on. The Alert for this issue was posted on 4/14/22. Unless more info is received prior to a week passing, it is not due for another update until 4/21/22.

We have not received any additional information on this issue so far.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Skull0752
    Skull0752 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    [Removed - Rant]
  • clark W
    clark W Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue. It's been several days now.
  • Is this an update on this? I haven't been able to sync my M&T accounts since April 13th. Getting same error code OL-297-A
  • Skull0752
    Skull0752 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    [Removed - Rant]
  • mbfegley
    mbfegley Member ✭✭
    :/ I also have been a Quicken user for 20 years. I have never seen an issue that has lasted this long or such a lack of response to the issue. does Quicken plan to compensate us for our inconvenience or does Quicken just expect us to cancel subscriptions due to their lack of service.
  • This has been down since last Tuesday for me. I log and report the problem every day. Nothing..M&T has no update either. Thank goodness I took care of my tax payments before this happened.
  • M&T - Quicken link finally working again this evening, transactions downloaded
  • raustin316
    raustin316 Member ✭✭✭
    M&T Quicken link working for me too.
  • mbfegley
    mbfegley Member ✭✭
    M&T Direct Connect working again with Quicken. Thank you Quicken for finally correcting this.
  • Skull0752
    Skull0752 Member ✭✭
    M&T is also finally working for me after six days down.
  • Skull0752
    Skull0752 Member ✭✭
    Apparently, Quicken doesn't like to be called to task, as they removed 2 of my post as rants as I assume they will do with this one. I have been using Quicken for 25 years, and this is the first time I have had an issue lasting more than a day. The biggest concern was the lack of communication; they could have acknowledged it was a problem on their end, and they were working on it and updated more frequently than a week.
  • Skull0752
    Skull0752 Member ✭✭
    Also, they still haven't updated the active alert that the issue has been resolved.
This discussion has been closed.