Why aren't my transactions matching on my Citibank account?

Options
Recently, when I download my transactions on my Citibank credit card account, they show up as new transactions, even though those transactions have already been reconciled. I've tried matching them manually but they don't seem to recognize them. I've pulled the last three months of statements and confirmed those charges but they still show as new.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you recently change the download method on that account?  Say from Direct Connect to Express Web
    Connect?  Or other changes of that type? That could cause duplicates.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• lindsmatt
    lindsmatt Member ✭✭
    Options
    No. I did not.
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options
    Hi @Lindsmatt,

I am sorry that duplicate entries are appearing and thank you for reaching out to Community for assistance. 

Please visit this support article here for troubleshooting steps. Please let me know if this does not resolve the issue so I can further assist you. Thanks! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lindsmatt
    lindsmatt Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've already tried that and it did not stop it from happening again. I saw another post about setting up Direct Access with Citibank but it wouldn't go through. Is the issue with Citibank or Quicken?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lindsmatt said:
    I've already tried that and it did not stop it from happening again. I saw another post about setting up Direct Access with Citibank but it wouldn't go through. Is the issue with Citibank or Quicken?
    Hello @lindsmatt

I apologize that this issue is continuing to cause difficulties for you. Thank you for continuing to check back in with us about this matter. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Citibank and connectivity issues that is most likely related to your situation. You may follow the discussion linked here for any possible updates regarding the situation.

I hope that is helpful, and thanks again for keeping in contact about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.