Getting Sync errors for Delta Skymiles AMEX- Error 59745

I've been trying for a few weeks and it still will not sync and download.

What I have tried:

Resetting password on the AMEX site and updating in Quicken

Turned to Mobile Sync off - reset connection - then turned it back on (per a fix listed in this group)

I'm up to date on Software

It won't take my login - but after a few attempts it does - but then give the
Institution Login Sync Error - Error Code 59745

Has anyone had and fixed this?
Thanks

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    59745 isn't a Q error code that I recognize.  They're usually in the form xx-999, where xx are letters and 999 are numbers.
    Are you sure that this error isn't coming from your Financial Institution?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Jacki Lucas Neal,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• here is the latest error
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @Jacki Lucas Neal,

Thank you for your response and for sharing a screenshot of the error that you are experiencing. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the American Express account(s) so we may isolate the error that is occurring and know how to proceed further. You can create a test file by going to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind, it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• I have a screen shot of the error report. Where can I send that?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    edited April 2022
    Hello @Jacki Lucas Neal,

If you would like to post another screenshot, you can do so as you did with the previous one, or I can inbox you if you prefer to send it privately. 

Have you attempted to create a test file and add the American Express account as discussed in my previous response? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• inbox me please
  • Quicken Jasmine
    edited April 2022
    Hello @Jacki Lucas Neal,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Have you attempted a test file and added the American Express account(s) yet?

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Al P
    Al P Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem. When I disconnect and try to reconnect the account I get the following: "Did you mistype your sign in info?" This seems to have started when American Express introduced a new feature that allows you to sign in to both your Skymiles credit card and your American Express online bank account.
  • Me too. Like I have the wrong password. I even changed password on the Amex site Did not correct the error
  • bobrmr
    bobrmr Member
    I am also having the same issue. Started a few days ago. Tried to reset connection, disconnect and resetup, it won't even let me login to my amex account from the quicken app. but on americanexpress.com it works just fine.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to let us know that you are also experiencing this issue.

We do currently have a New Active Alert regarding online banking errors with American Express, this can be contributing to the issues that you are experiencing. You may follow this link to access that alert where you can bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause and we appreciate your support and patience as we work through this issue. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.