Unable to Create a Quicken Account after being Billed

I purchased Quicken from the quicken website directly. After entering my billing info and being charged on my credit card, I am unable to create an account, no matter the email address, phone number, or password that it entered. I just keep getting the same message saying "oops something went wrong. Try again and if it still doesn't work let us know." Very frustrating as this is my first experience with Quicken

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you located in the US or Canada?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Roger Podacter,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue and I do understand how frustrating that could be. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are getting "Oops, something went wrong" ...

• Have you recently enabled a VPN?
      If so, this might be the problem. Try turning the VPN off and see if that helps.
    • Is there a corporate or otherwise external firewall getting in the way? Contact the IT people maintaining the firewall and ask for permission.
    • Does your Antivirus software allow Quicken to connect to the Internet?
      Quicken needs to be able to establish outbound Internet connections for the program to work.
    • Check if Windows Defender Controlled Folder Access feature Ransomware protection is enabled.
      If so, configure it to add Quicken as an "allowed app" without turning off Ransomware protection. Perform the last step in https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7857675/faq-windows-defender-controlled-folder-access

This discussion has been closed.