Bills and Income duplicates (Q Mac)

I had scheduled a transaction for monthly repeats. Things were working fine, but recently, I had to edit the current transaction, and I have ended up with duplicates showing up in the future on the Bills and Income display. I can't delete these from the register on the Bills and Income page, and my register for the account does not show any future transactions.

There are 3 entries in the Bills and Income display (all identical), and when I try to edit them, it sends me back to the account register, pointing to a reconciled transaction. I have deleted that transaction and created a new one with the same info, but not I did not schedule it. Now the Bills and Income display still has the 3 entries. But when I try to delete or edit them it sends me back to the account register, but to the transaction that was just before the one I deleted.

This seems to only be a problem that affects the Bills and Income forecast, but it is a real pain. It means that Bills and Income is now useless.

Is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Schooner

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you described (what shows in the Bill&Income tab and what happens when you attempt to edit)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Schooner
    Schooner Member ✭✭
    I don't really want to publish screenshots of my finances on a Community forum.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Schooner,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Hoss
    Hoss Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. Creating a new bill results in two entries: one for the account it's coming from and one for the account it's going to. Does not happen in Quicken for Windows. It's quite annoying.
This discussion has been closed.