My Mortgage payment history has disappeared

Options
TomS
TomS Member ✭✭
When in my account, the payment details tab doesn't display anything and does for other loans. This just happened recently (probably since the first of the year). When I look at the Payment schedule, I can see the entries. I did a file fix and it said it found one issue and corrected it but it's still not showing my details.
Payment schedule is showing two adjustments which is inflating the amount due.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Are you talking about the account register for your mortgage?  Did you recently enable this mortgage for download?
    A mortgage that's enabled  for download doesn't  have a register, as ONLY the downloaded  "principal  only" payment can post to  it.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @TomS

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest deactivating and reactivating your loan account. You may follow this link for more information regarding how to deactivate and reactivate accounts. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• TomS
    TomS Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you! That did it. I recently lost all my financial connections and had to reconnect to them all. I also have a credit card from Wells Fargo so that must have reset the mortgage at the same time I did the credit card.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @TomS,

Thank you for updating me, I am glad to hear that we were able to reach a resolution.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.