Is there any progress on this issue? [OL 393-A error]

bobbyburb
bobbyburb Member ✭✭
I repeatedly get a OL-393-A error stating that Quicken can't update the accounts from this institution.......but it does. Transactions are updating accurately. This is only affecting one bank. Others are fine.
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @bobbyburb,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

Do the accounts that you are experiencing this error with happen to be with Chase?

If so, you may follow this link regarding an Ongoing Active Alert that we have with Chase accounts receiving an OL-393-A error. You can bookmark this alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

Please note the updated status of this alert:
    • We found that Direct Connect Bill Pay is the cause of this error. If you do not use Direct Connect Bill pay, then we advise that you please disable it. Doing so should resolve the error. However, if you do use it, then please do not disable Direct Connect Bill pay. Instead, we ask that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem to send us your log files and add 'Attn: CTP-3750' to the title/subject line.
    I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.