Apple Music eBill

When I try to Link eBill and choose Apple Music, it asks for my Apple ID, password and PIN.

Apple Music doesn't use a PIN. What am I supposed to put there / how do I link to my Apple Music bill?
Quicken beta tester and Quicken user since 1988.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Quickster

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question.

I suggest reaching out to Apple Support in regards to the PIN that you are required to use when setting up your account. Quicken does not create the requirements for logging into your bank accounts or your e-billers. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 agent or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quickster
    Quickster Member ✭✭
    Apple Music does not use a PIN.

Quicken doesn't ask me for a PIN for my other accounts, and the problem here is Quicken shouldn't be asking for Apple Music either since they don't exist.
    Quicken beta tester and Quicken user since 1988.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Quickster It seems like it's likely a configuration problem at Intuit. (Intuit handles all the connectivity for Quicken). I'd call Quicken Support to report this, and press for them to create a ticket for escalation, which is the only way things get into a queue at Intuit to be investigated/fixed. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.