Bank of America Transaction Flag

Paddy
Paddy Member ✭✭
I have been getting the transaction flag next to my Bank of America accounts for the last two weeks and when I click on the account there are no transactions. Is this a known issue?

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Paddy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mark Torpey
    Mark Torpey Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    For the past week or so, after OSU, I receive a flag on my BofA Credit Card account but no transactions appear when opened. The account appears to be up to date. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if the instructions found in the support article provided above fail to resolve the issue, then we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Paddy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mark Torpey
    Mark Torpey Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    For the past week or so, after OSU, I receive a flag on my BofA Credit Card account but no transactions appear when opened. The account appears to be up to date. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may have to do with reporting of pending transactions. Please see this discussion
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7913848/red-flag-of-new-transactions-not-accurate-may-be-indicating-pending-transactions
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @Mark Torpey,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

This could be due to pending transactions and some new features that we are currently working on. However, I have located a Support Article that you may find to be of use regarding Quicken saying there are transactions to accept yet no transactions downloaded. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

I hope you find this to be of use!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Mark Torpey
    Mark Torpey Member ✭✭✭
    I looked at all of the areas detailed above and find nothing out of the ordinary. Automatic Entry is Off. The account registers are up to date and there are no outstanding transactions to download. Since others appear to recently be experiencing the same issue, might this have something to do with the new features you are implementing?
  • tecramer@
    tecramer@ Member ✭✭
    I have this issue as well. This seems to happen only on my first update of the day. I have reviewed the above support article and followed all of the step, but did not have to change any of the settings.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Answer ✓
    Hello All, 

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if the instructions found in the support article provided above fail to resolve the issue, then we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Mark Torpey
    Mark Torpey Member ✭✭✭
    Are there any updates on this as it has been a few weeks? I find this for pending credit card charges as well as mobile deposits waiting to clear. This is new behavior and is not necessary.
This discussion has been closed.