Back up to Flash drive won't record back up date

Options
Ron Shanbrom
Ron Shanbrom Member ✭✭
When I back up my Quicken files to my computer I can enter the date of the back up. But, if I insert a flash drive the date is greyed out and I can't enter a date. It only shows the date of the file. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hello @Ron Shanbrom,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this bug, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This bug has been confirmed internally and I have gone ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

In the meantime, we have also posted this Community Alert which you can refer to for any and all available information and updates on this topic. 

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!
    (CTP-3925)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @ron shanbrom  if you click on "Change" rather than use the list box or drop list, I think it will work.  Just click on "Change" and choose your flash drive location.  You can even change the backup name and add or remove the date and time without issues.  The key to making this work properly is to never touch the list box, or drop down list.
This discussion has been closed.