Issue with budget display on planning tab after update to R41.9

Max2017
Max2017 Member ✭✭
I updated yesterday (6/7/22) after update everything looks fine except the display on the planning tab/budgets. Details and budget only are fine, but when I select "actuals only" or "balance only" the columns are not aligned to the months and the balance and summary are unreadable.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Max2017,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide screenshots of the issue you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited June 2022
    @Quicken Anja  On updating to R41.9, I see the same budget UI behavior as the OP describes, plus more....  Product seemed to get the notes improvement working, but in the mean time broke a bunch of stuff.  Very nice.  Sent a "report a problem:  Yes, I have restarted Q.   Do others see this?

Actuals View:
    Besides the misaligned label columns for "Actuals Only" view, I see that the Summary figures are missing and that there is NO scrollbar at the bottom of the budget (maybe if the alignments weren't messed up no scroll bar would be expected.  Image 1.

Balance View:
    Same issues as Actual View plus there is no balance numbers for rest of year and strange alignment issues.  Image 2.

Image Actual View

Image Balance View

• Max2017
    Max2017 Member ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    @Scooterlam. I see the same as you see. Budget only and details are fine. Balance and Actuals are the ones where I have issues. Actuals only won't have any info in June - December until you have income or spending entered in those months.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2022
    @Scooterlam & @Max2017 Thank you for following up with additional details and screenshots.

We were able to replicate this issue internally, so I went ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this, however, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!
    (CTP-3895)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JCNickell
    JCNickell Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja Will you be posting back here once an ETA becomes available? I continue to struggle with the Budget feature within Quicken and this is not helping.
  • Scooterlam
    @Quicken Anja  I see that Hot Fix R41.10 is being released now.  Has this budget issue been fixed quietly in this new release?  There was nothing explicit in the release notes.
  • SomebodyInGNV
    SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
    Similarly, many tables in QWin lack headers. That affects investments, budgets, and a number of other displays. Is it related?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja  I see that Hot Fix R41.10 is being released now.  Has this budget issue been fixed quietly in this new release?  There was nothing explicit in the release notes.
    The problem is still in R41.10.

Similarly, many tables in QWin lack headers. That affects investments, budgets, and a number of other displays. Is it related?
    Your problem sounds different.  Most likely some kind of Windows scaling problem.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • daphx
    daphx Member ✭✭
    I see exactly as described above, Actual and balance only don't align.
  • Scooterlam
    In Quicken, please select Help>Report a problem and reference this thread's URL.
  • daphx
    daphx Member ✭✭
    Version 41.19 just downloaded has not solved the budget alignment issue for Actual and Balance views.
  • Scooterlam
    Broken for nearly 2 months now...Any confirmations that this budget display issue was quietly fixed in the latest mondo patch, R42.21?  
  • Scooterlam
This discussion has been closed.