Bill Payer error message: Quicken failed to download payment info.

Options
Today I was unable to use Bill Payer to pay by check. I've used this often with my Premier subscription. I was however able to use Bill Payer to pay by check with a different data set. I am not finding any help or suggestions. Can you help?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jwb330,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

For clarification; are you referring to Quicken Bill Manager's Check Pay service? If so, are you receiving this message when attempting to use Check Pay to pay one payee in particular or multiple different payees?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jwb330
    jwb330 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for your follow up. I am using Quicken Premier for Mac. I am trying to use the Bill Payer; Pay with Check function. I've used this feature for sometime now but all of the sudden a day or so ago, i get the error message. "Quicken failed to download payment info."
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for following up.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jwb330
    jwb330 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I understand how to take screen shots, but I followed your 'Community FAQ' above and it talks about edit icons...??? I don't see them when I am typing my comment response. What am I missing? I thought they might show up when I did a 'preview' but I still don't see them, so I don't know how to send you the screenshots?? Please help. I need to get Bill Payer working.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @jwb330 You can simply drag your screenshot into the text box where you're typing (e.g. the "Leave a Comment" box). The Quicken team has the site configured not to give full editing privileges to new users here (to thwart spammers and scammers); you will see those additional icons over time as you use the forum more.

If you need more rapid response to your issue than you get with the back-and-forth on this forum, you can get faster help with your issue by calling Quicken Support between 8 am and 8 pm (Eastern time) weekdays.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.