I use a HP OfficeJet Pro 901 Se printer scanner

Mike Bohart
Mike Bohart Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I used the above printer/scanner to scan invoices etc to the proper transaction. Suddenly the printer disappeared from my printer list on Quicken (it still prints checks OK) & I can't figure out how to get the scan function back. Help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Mike Bohart,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I recommend that you Reset all Quicken printer settings by following the steps provided below.
    1. Open the File menu.
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. At the bottom of the Validate and Repair window, check the box for "Reset all Quicken printer settings".
    4. Close the Data Log when it opens
    5. Close Quicken (keep closed for at least 5 seconds)
    6. Reopen Quicken
    Once that is done, see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• TTSguy
    TTSguy Member ✭✭✭✭
    Also, Microsoft released an update that caused printers to not work.. This has been in the last 10 days or so.   Be sure that you have the latest Microsoft updates.
  • Mike Bohart
    Mike Bohart Member ✭✭
    Suggested fix by Anja for printer/scanner problem did not work. Need other suggestions to try please. Mike Bohart
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have another application that supports scanning, for example something that came with the scanner? Does that work? -- Trying to tell whether the problem is with the scanner Windows setup or with Quicken.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.