USAA Direct Connect will not work

Options
cstilley
cstilley Member
USAA Direct Connect suddenly stopped working today. Have tried all day and get a message that the connection cannot be made. Have reset my connection 5 times. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @cstilley

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your USAA accounts. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cstilley
    cstilley Member
    Options
    Hi Quicken Jasmine,
    I have pasted the image here. Hopefully it works.
  • pegster1128
    pegster1128 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've had the same issue for weeks.
  • rm54tm46
    rm54tm46 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The same issue started for me on this past Saturday (8/20). I have accts under 3 user IDs at USAA. All were generating OL 301-A errors. Repeated tries up to this morning with the same result. Tried resetting one of the accounts; no luck. For the same ID I de-activated all accounts on the ID and tried to reactivate. I then got "Sorry we encountered an error (It's not your fault)". Image attached. Happened 3 times. Looking at the security tab on the USAA site, the ID says it is permitting access for Quicken using the ID and PW code I was using.
  • rm54tm46
    rm54tm46 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    adding to my prior note I'm running Quicken release 43.14 on fully up to date Windows 11
  • elmer potatohead
    Options
    Same here with USAA. None of the credential have changed (and they are verified with USAA). Quicken just stopped downloading all my USAA accounts on 8/20/2022. All other accounts continue to download properly.

The problem is not with USAA, it's with Quicken. Waiting for the standard response from Quicken - "we're sorry you are having problems, try a bunch of stuff that you have already tried..."
  • schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options
    I could not connect with USAA through Quicken on 8/21 or earlier today on 8/22, but I tried it a few minutes ago and it is now connecting.
  • rm54tm46
    rm54tm46 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here -- updating now working as of 3:25 p.m. EDT. Was also able to re-activate the accounts on one ID that I had de-activated in troubleshooting the issue.
This discussion has been closed.