When Using Quicken for Mac I am getting a Download Error (15500)

barjo65
barjo65 Member ✭✭
I am getting a download error 15500. This has been happening since August 19,2022 when trying to update from Edward Jones. Password and User ID has not been changed. I am able to access my account thru the Edward Jones website with the credentials I have been to using on Quicken for Mac.

Comments

• Hello @barjo65,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The user found a solution to the problem ... could this be your problem, too?

• barjo65
    barjo65 Member ✭✭
    I just retried to connect and was able to connect and download transactions. I did not change any credentials or anything. I was getting the same error message as the other people as in back in May.
  • Hello @barjo65,

I am happy you were able to reach a resolution. 

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.