Wells Fargo / Quicken Bill Pay

Have been unable to submit payments but am able to download transactions. Getting "an error has occurred", but there is no error code in the report. Several days now,
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @edh209,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• edh209
    edh209 Member ✭✭
    The only message I get is in the One Step Update window that says "an error has occurred" and then closes before I can get a screen shot. There is no error message reported in the error summary window. Again, it does download transactions but will not send payments.
  • Hello @edh209,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please specify the method of online payments you are using? Are you using Bank Bill Pay via Direct Connect in Quicken, or Quick Pay or Check Pay through Quicken Bill Manager (these payments are usually sent from the Bills & Income tab)?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• edh209
    edh209 Member ✭✭
    Bank Bill Pay via Direct Connect in Quicken
This discussion has been closed.