Why Can't I download Chase Transactions Still?

ramsfancr
ramsfancr Member ✭✭
Last summer the means of downloading from Chase to Quicken changed. Still to this day I cannot download, so I have been manually going into my Chase account, looking at new transactions, etc. When is this going to be fixed? Or, if there is a fix, how do I do it? I see people posting with the same problem, but no solution.

Answers

• Hello @ramsfancr

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

We do still have an ongoing active alert regarding Chase users being unable to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date with any new information, ETAs, or resolutions. 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please see my comment in https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20318178#Comment_20318178
    and follow instructions to authorize your Chase card. Let's see if that will solve your problem.

• ramsfancr
    ramsfancr Member ✭✭
    So, the fix is to save to a new file, then delete and readd the file? I want to keep the history. Wouldn't the new file just give me the current balance and then track forward if it works? I hate to mess around with deleting and adding if it doesn't work.
  • ramsfancr
    ramsfancr Member ✭✭
    By the way, I already disconnected the file from Chase then tried to re-add and it did not work.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    You seem to be referring to the last comment in that thread where someone took the drastic measure of creating a new data file.  @UKR was referring only to his comment in that thread.

If that didn't work for you, I think there is an in between drastic measure that can be tried, but it will mean reestablishing all your online services.

First do a Super Validate.  You do this by holding down the Ctrl and Shift keys and selecting File -> Validate and Repair File... -> Super validate file -> OK

Next is to make a copy of your data file with all the online services disconnected.
    File -> Copy File or Backup -> Create a copy or template -> Next -> Save Copy

Open that copy and see if you can make the online connections/downloads.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.