Unable to add Target Redcard

spaceracer
spaceracer Unconfirmed, Member
When adding Target Redcard I am selecting Target National Bank. Upon selection I receive a window stating "We couldn't get information about Target National Bank; This account will be set up as a manual account".

Further, when I go to target recard and download as Quicken .QFX target presents me with a window stating "Quicken is unable to complete your request [OL-221-B]"

How can I get Target Redcard working for download or transaction import?

Comments

• Hello @spaceracer

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error messages that you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to another discussion, the only way to get Target Redcard transactions downloaded into Quicken may be by logging on to their website and downloading a QFX - formatted transaction file.
This discussion has been closed.