Bill Series Continues even after No of Recurring Reached

Options
I added a bill series in early December that had a bi-weekly recurring payment for 4 payments. I added the bill using a End Date set to End After (no. Of reminders) with that set to 3.

Even with 4 payments in the register, latest being the 17th of January, there is still an entry appearing on January 31st, which would make it the 4th reminder.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @dereizigercronk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the issue you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Does it stop after January 31, or does it keep going? If you mark the January 31 transaction paid and delete it, is that the end of the recurring transaction?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.