I have not been able to access my Alabama Credit Union account for 2 days.

Options
mail4dcm
mail4dcm Member ✭✭
It errors out with no code but if I try to "ADD ACCOUNT" I get an [OL-293-A] error. If I try to reset I get a blank pop-up that lock the program and I have to use Task Manager to kill the process. Everything else works fine, any ideas?

Best Answer

• mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Well it happened so many times with my quicken as soon as I complain it miraculously heals itself but part of the problem was that it would error out with no code. I do appreciate the response though hopefully it was just a random thing

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @mail4dcm

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Alabama Credit Union? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? You mention that the download "errors out", what does this error message say?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Well it happened so many times with my quicken as soon as I complain it miraculously heals itself but part of the problem was that it would error out with no code. I do appreciate the response though hopefully it was just a random thing
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @mail4dcm,

Thanks for coming back to update us. 

I am happy to hear that the issue seems to have resolved itself!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well it unhealed itself, still just getting "An error occurred" with no code
  • mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using direct connect with ACU
  • lakemann
    lakemann Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same problem and have for days.
  • mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here except it works on about every 3rd day , today it is working but has not for the previous 2-3 days. It has not worked about 5-6 days out of the last 10.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @mail4dcm and @lakemann

Thank you for reaching back out. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your responses.

-Quicken Jasmine

• lakemann
    lakemann Member ✭✭
    Options
    It has been going on for over a week. This has been reported to quicken but still no change or resolution.
  • mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well today is another day of no connection to Alabama Credit Union and I called them and they act like they have no idea and insisted it was a Quicken problem. I get no code, it just errors out but I noticed that even though it polls Alabama Credit Union it does not show up at all in the 1-Step Summary???? (see attached)
  • mail4dcm
    mail4dcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    AAAnnnnnd today it is working again <sigh>
This discussion has been closed.