Where can I see the date and time of the last download?

hmday
hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
The date and time of the last update or download was listed on the OSU summary, and it was noted on the account header.  That has gone away. Is this unique to me? Is there another place it is listed?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the last download date & time at the top of the Account Registers for every account that I have connected for downloads.  When did you first notice this?  Did you recently update your Quicken version and, if so, what is the new version you are now running?
    In addition to the Account Register an the OSU Summary, the last download date and time should be shown in Account List in the Last Download column.
    If you do not see that column in Account List:  Click on Options below the list and toward the left.  Then check Show last download time which will add that column to the Account List.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your Visa still included in One Step Update?  Because for all of my accounts that are included, I've still got the date & time ... but not for accounts that I don't download.
    And, if you look at TOOLS, Account List there's an OPTION to display this info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Boatnmaniac I am on version r47.11.  Show last download time is selected on the OSU. It seems to have started with the Schwab accounts switching to Express Web Connect+.

NotACPA Visa is included on OSU. TOOLS/MANAGE ACCTS option to show last download time is selected, in the last download column for each acct it says NOT AVAILABLE. 

HMMM sounds like it is a glitch unique to me.  
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    I tried "rename the runtime.dat file" that didn't solve the issue. 
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    hmday said:
    I tried "rename the runtime.dat file" that didn't solve the issue. 
    Note that the runtime.dat file has to be rebuilt by doing an update.
    But also note that in some cases the problem stems from the updating of that file (or incorrectly) isn't being done at all.
    You will notice that one person had to go to the extreme and make a copy of their file, which disables all online services, and then reconnect them to get it working.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    P.S. It wasn't working in my Chase accounts at one time, and I believe that using Reset Account in the Account Details -> Online Services tab fixed it.  That did involve reauthorizing that account.
    Signature:
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank You Chris_QPW Resetting each account was the fix! Date & Time are now properly displayed.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad that worked for you.  Thanks for reporting back on it.
    Signature:
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Boatnmaniac I am on r47.11. I first noticed it around the period when Schwab accts transitioned to express web  connect+. I do have the SHOW LAST DOWNLOAD checked. It seems when direct connect went away I lost this information.

NotACPA Use the visa is updated with the OSU. I have the option to show last download selected on the TOOLS  drop down. However, for each account in the last download column it says "not available".

Hmmm...sounds like it is my glitch. Any ideas on how to fix it? 
    thanks
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank You Chris_QPW Resetting each account was the fix! Date & Time are now properly displayed.
This discussion has been closed.