Fifth Third update errors

Answers

• jrich4210
    jrich4210 Member ✭✭
    Help!!!!!! (again)
  • This is ridiculous. You broke it. Back out the fix that broke it & try again to correct whatever that issue was. This is poor development.
  • S.G.
    S.G. Member
    It's been days and an update has been released and still cannot connect? What is the progress?
  • greg2112
    greg2112 Member
    Same problem. I have not been able to update 5/3 for a week now!
  • greg2112
    greg2112 Member
    Same problem here. cannot update 5/3 accounts at all for over a week!
  • rodneybr
    rodneybr Member ✭✭
    Problem Still Exists! Everyone should start posting their frustrations to Quickens Social Media accounts, companies hate the negative exposure and tend to monitor and respond to the issues faster!
  • rodneybr
    rodneybr Member ✭✭
    Problem Still Exists! Everyone should start posting their frustrations to Quickens Social Media accounts, companies hate the negative exposure and tend to monitor and respond to the issues faster!
  • Hawkins1
    Hawkins1 Member ✭✭
    Something that worked for me on seperate issues -- Sign out of your quicken account (Edit ---> Preferences ---> Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts, click "Sign in as a different user" to sign out, then sign back in). It fixed my issues of not being able to download transactions.
  • lhardy1990
    lhardy1990 Member ✭✭
    I have been having this same problem(unable to download) since Feb 7th
    Laurin
  • joetf404
    joetf404 Member
    Same Here. No solution?
  • joetf404
    joetf404 Member
    Quicken needs to fix this. This is Ridiculous!!!!!!
  • I am having the same issue.(Error code OL 332 A log in info incorrect). However when it would not connect to update, I decided to deactivate the account and reactivate. Unfortunately I now cannot even activate the account at all! How long must this go on. 5/3 bank tells me it is a systems error, but they cannot help. Quicken tells me it is a 5/3 bank issue. Obviously it is a connection issue between the two. How about getting together and solving this for us.
  • It's not like no one is aware of this. When I call Quicken for help, they say, "Oh Fifth Third! We are aware of the problem, and we an only wait on Fifth Third." What can be done to fix this thing for good?
  • S.G.
    S.G. Member
    This is ridiculous, they released an update today that you would assume would fix the issue, but no! Still stuck in limbo with no response except for it has been escalated, it has been happening since the 2/5/23.
  • Lisa DeHaan
    Lisa DeHaan Member ✭✭
    It’s so frustrating!
  • jbaaremartin
    jbaaremartin Member ✭✭
    Fifth Third Folly - Need abandon ship guidance...please can a current Quicken user name some other online national banks where Quicken client users enjoy good, timely, responsible error correction rates ? :D
  • Sadly, signing out and back in did not work for me. Still unable to download 5/3 transactions...if we are going to be software testers, we should be paid.
  • rodneybr
    rodneybr Member ✭✭
    As Numerous people have already stated with no avail, Fifth Third updates are Not functional as of 2/9/2023. Either by OneStep update or individually by account.
  • jaycee786
    jaycee786 Member ✭✭
    Same here have done everything that Quicken help suggested and then called 5/3 bank and he asked me what software you have and I told him Quicken, he asked how you spell that, so I knew I was in trouble. He could not help me either. It's the bank and Quicken both are the problem.
  • jbaaremartin
    jbaaremartin Member ✭✭
    Anybody change banks and seen less difficulties and better reliabilty with their Quicken client performance ?
  • Mindfog1
    Mindfog1 Member
    This is NOT the first time we have been thru this.... Im in IT an if I rolled out a production version and had an issue running for almost 2 weeks now, people would be fired. When are we going to get a fix for this issue?
  • gregoryg
    gregoryg Member
    I tried their suggested "log on as a different user" several times to no avail. I am seriously considering moving my accounts to a different bank. Money talks - they apparently can't listen.
  • Carrie06
    Carrie06 Member
    Just checked this morning. Issue still unresolved. Talked to Customer Support yesterday. Was advised to submit "report a a problem" from Help menu even though issue was already known. I did so and suggested someone from Quicken update this forum. Do not see any updates. Very frustrating.
  • Hadit
    Hadit Member ✭✭
    > @jbaaremartin said:
    > Anybody change banks and seen less difficulties and better reliabilty with their Quicken client performance ?

I used Bank of America for many years with zero problems of this nature, but BofA (and Chase) recently stopped offering "Direct Connect" forcing me to switch my bill pay account to another bank, in this case 5/3 because they were one of a handful of banks that offered "Direct Connect" (vs. "Express Connect") along with truly free checking with no minimum balance and free bank bill pay. The list of banks that still check all these boxes seems to be getting shorter by the day. Of the bigger banks I believe Wells Fargo, PNC Bank, TD Bank, and Truist still offer Direct Connect though most or all of them have minimums and Truist charges extra for Direct Connect.
    I tried Bill Manager, Quicken's the built-in payment tool but found it a challenge to use, a couple of payments were made late, one got paid twice and it 'changed' things on my calendar. It was harder for me to see a clear picture of my finances not to mention the extra fees on top of the already overpriced subscription.
  • Hadit
    Hadit Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    As most of us know this is a recurring issue, and one that both Quicken and 5/3 are well aware of. [Removed - Speculation]

• I check my accounts daily, the issue started over a week ago. I contacted Fifth Third support 2/9 and they acknowledged it is their issue, so try again next week as I will do
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    As I recall, this problem lasted almost a month last year.
  • dhostetter1023
    dhostetter1023 Member
    edited February 2023
    [Removed - Off Topic]
This discussion has been closed.