Fifth Third update errors

Answers

• simmy711
    simmy711 Member ✭✭
    I'm also having the same issue for days now after reporting it last month and following this thread.
  • jtberbs
    jtberbs Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue with password login. Just had an update on Quicken definitely is a quicken issue.
  • cwyattoh
    cwyattoh Member ✭✭
    > @jtberbs said:
    > Having the same issue with password login. Just had an update on Quicken definitely is a quicken issue.

I started having the issue yesterday and didn't install the Quicken update until this morning, but it could still be related to a change on Quicken's side.
  • F2jln9
    F2jln9 Member ✭✭
    Error message OL 332-A. I had this issue back in January, then it was fixed for a couple of weeks but is now happening again. Cannot connect to Fifth Third Bank to update accounts. This needs to get fixed, please help!
  • Cbjurman
    Cbjurman Member
    I'm also having this issue
  • SoopaNtz
    SoopaNtz Member ✭✭
    Same problems here. I can connect to Fifth Third's website just fine, but there's obviously some problem with the servers where Quicken tries to connect. Maybe we should all start calling 5/3 customer service? (800-972-3030)
  • Bonzo
    Bonzo Member ✭✭
    Same ole thing again after the latest quicken update. Cannot update my accounts. FIX IT!
  • rick87
    rick87 Member
    Getting an OL-332-A error (incorrect login credentials) at Fifth Third after upgrading to R47.11 Build 27.1.47.11. It has been happening for days now. I know that it is the correct password credentials, as I can login into my accounts online.
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    Squeaky wheel:  Still frustratingly occurring.  
  • bakerlou
    bakerlou Member
    Same issue with me. OL-332-A accessing Fifth Third Bank.
  • fsulli6
    fsulli6 Member ✭✭
    Is anyone else having issues with Fifth Third downloads to Quicken PC version, in the last week? I can access directly and via 5/3 app but errors on Quicken download saying unable to log on.
  • John N S
    John N S Member ✭✭
    This problem is back with last week's Quicken update.
  • cwyattoh
    cwyattoh Member ✭✭
    I called Quicken support yesterday and they acted like they knew nothing about the issue, so I sent them my OL-332-A error report. I called Fifth Third Bank support this morning and was told it's a Fifth Third Bank IT issue (with no ETA) and they're working with Quicken to resolve it. I work in IT and it amazes me there's a customer-impacting issue that's been going on for multiple days and we get no communication or sense of urgency from Fifth Third Bank or Quicken. I have a secondary account with Chase and maybe it's time to make the switch.
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    I made the switch from Chase when they were going through the same thing recently.  It's maddening.  For what it's worth, I have sent daily error reports to Quicken through the program since the onset the first time and every day thereafter on the day of new occurrences. 
  • Aaron Fink
    Aaron Fink Member ✭✭
    Yes, I am having the same problem. This is the second time it has occurred in the last several weeks. Previously I contacted the bank and they believed the problem was occurring due to Quicken since the login information worked well on the 5/3 website. The problem went away a day or two later (without any changes on my part) only to recur about three weeks later. I have waited two days without improvement. I am reaching out to Customer Support but not getting through!
  • Scott S
    Scott S Member
    Same issue in Cleveland. Half of my One Step Update banking and credit cards accounts are inoperable for One Step. CitiBank and Fifth Third Bank. Manual updates still work. It's been months waiting for CitiBank with no resolve.
  • scottreder
    scottreder Member ✭✭
    I'm on Quicken for Mac and didn't apply a program update, but the problem with Fifth Third downloads came back at the same time it did for everyone here. It had been working for a couple of weeks. I too have been submitting error reports with each failed download attempt.
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    Another thread going on this. See:  Fifth Third update errors - Page 3 — Quicken
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report your issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Johnson55
    Johnson55 Member ✭✭
    Same problem here. Talked to 53rd today, in Main office internet person. They said they are having problems with downloads. No date on when it will be fixed. Last good download 1/3/23.
  • RMcCoy
    RMcCoy Member
    As others have reported, I too am suddenly unable to connect to my bank accounts. I bank at Fifth Third Bank. I have tried to disconnect and reconnect to the accounts. During online setup attempts it eventually disconnects and I get the message "Sorry, we encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)" I am using the Quicken Windows Subscription, Version R47.11, Build 27.1.47.11.
  • Since this past weekend, I have not been able to sync my accounts with 5/3rd bank. The error kept saying my password was incorrect. After an hour of troubleshooting my problem for an hour with Quicken Support, it was determined that the bank was the cause. After calling the bank tech support, they informed me that the problem started with Ver R47.11. they said they received numerous support calls over the last few days for the same problem. I had not had this problem before and just started unexpectedly, apparently coinciding with this newest version. I hope it is on the 'fix' list at Quicken.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @RMcCoy,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report your issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    I am a little suspicious of 53rd's IT department.  Their app has functions that are error prone as well.  Not sure where the blame for this belongs but as long as it gets fixed...
  • cwyattoh
    cwyattoh Member ✭✭
    > @ballgeier said:
    > This isn't the 1st time this has happened with Quicken, and it's not just 5/3 Bank.
    > It seems Quicken has these issues a couple times a year now. Last year I think it took over a month before it started working again and all you get from Quicken is their canned responses.
    > Quicken was great, until 2016.

Yes, I agree and remember that it happened to Chase recently, too. My thought is that Chase is the largest bank in the US so maybe issues will get more attention than a regional bank like Fifth Third.
  • JWB1
    JWB1 Member ✭✭
    Same here. Been down for nearly a week with nothing but Ol-332-A messages. This is a real hassle and not what I paid for when I resubscribed to Quicken.
  • CraigV
    CraigV Member
    Same here. 53rd downloads NOT working. What gives??
  • Chris36
    Chris36 Member
    Same, maybe if enough people complain it will get some attention.
  • geo791
    geo791 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Here we go again! Not able to download transactions from Fifth Third Bank for over a week. I deactivated all of my accounts and then attempted to reactivated them in hopes that would correct the problem. Now am not even able to reactivate the accounts. [Removed - Speculation/Rant]
This discussion has been closed.