Anyone having trouble downloading transactions from TD Bank in USA?

Options
RaDos
RaDos Member ✭✭
Hello all,

I have 4 accounts in TD Bank and have been downloading transactions for many years. I suddenly started getting OL-220-A since last two weeks. I chatted with a support person earlier this week. He had me backup, deactivate transaction downloads, and reactivate all accounts. That did not resolve the issue and, unfortunately we could not do any further troubleshooting because I had to leave.
Before I re-engage with support folks, I wanted to see if others are having similar issues with TD Bank. If you were able to resolve, what did you do?

Thanks.
Rados

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @RaDos,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with TD Bank? You can see your connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. How long have you been experiencing this issue? Are you receiving this error message with all 4 accounts or only specific ones?

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• RaDos
    RaDos Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response Jasmine.

The connection method is 'Direct Connect' with 'TD Bank Online Banking'. All accounts have been receiving this error for approximately last 2 weeks.
    The error has now changed from OL-220-A to OL-297-A.
  • RaDos
    RaDos Member ✭✭
    Options
    Update.
    There is definitely something going on. Seems like a bug was introduced in the latest build.
    My One Step Update on 23rd failed for TD Bank with OL-297-A. I was able to log in to the bank site and pay bills and take care of business. I turned off VPN and did a Update now only for TD Bank accounts ... and it was successful. The exact scenario happened today!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @RaDos,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for providing more information.

Are you still experiencing the OL-297-A when running a One Step Update, however, an individual account update did not bring the error?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• RaDos
    RaDos Member ✭✭
    Options
    That is correct Jasmine.
    I tried it again this morning and One Step Update failed for TD Bank with OL-297-A. Then I went to one of the four TD Bank accounts and did a Update Now, which also failed with same error. I turned off my VPN and then did a Update Now again, which was successful!
    Strangely, I am not prompted for the two-factor authentication from TD Bank.
    There is definitely some buggy code introduced in the last build.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @RaDos,

Thank you for providing more information.

I suggest attempting the troubleshooting steps located in this Support Article to see if that may resolve the error that you are receiving when running One Step Update. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with any troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.