Paycheck entry screen

Options
barbfilk
barbfilk Member ✭✭
Why do the programmers have to make things harder on us? Paycheck entry screen used to be one page now it's a multi form so you can't see the whole page at once.
Anyone know the effective complaint approach here?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @barbfilk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. If by effective, you mean submitting your complaint in a way that may result in the Paycheck Wizard getting changed back to how it was previously, I would recommend submitting it as an Idea in the Product Improvement section of the Community. Here is the link to that section of the Community, if you'd like to give it a try.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Looking at a new Paycheck Setup Screen, I can see it as a relatively small popup window that easily fits within my 17" laptop screen, with a vertical scroll bar for the area of the income and deduction details.
    What does your Paycheck screen look like, in relation to the entire Quicken window and/or screen size?
    What screen size, screen resolution and text magnification factor (100%, 125%, other?) do you use?
    Can you please capture one or more images of the entire display showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

This discussion has been closed.