Download from Vanguard no longer works

H0YT22
H0YT22 Member ✭✭
I have gone to the Vanguard website and downloaded quicken info for years. However, today, when I open the file I downloaded I'm told "Your financial institution has downloaded data for an account that does not exist in your Quicken data file. [OL-362-A]" Any suggestions?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

This Quicken Support page

https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-online-services-ol-362

basically suggests deactivating downloading and them reactivating downloads and blames it as Account information being out of synch, whatever that means. I might first try shutting down Quicken, rebooting the computer (Restart) and then trying again.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @H0YT22,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

This issue usually occurs when account information is out of sync with the bank server. The information can become out of sync for a number of reasons. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information regarding this error message as well as some troubleshooting steps that you may follow. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.