No credit card transactions downloading.

For the past week none of my credit card transactions have been downloading. This is with Capital On, Chase, and Citi. The problem began with not being able to connect with Regions Bank checking. That got fixed but then I noticed no credit card transactions are downloading. Thought it was just with Capital One, my main card, and tried resetting account so much I got locked out. Then noticed backup cards my other family members use also not loading. Looks like a Quicken issue. I've tried with vpn on and off. This is Windows with latest Quicken version.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @bruceeday,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

To clarify, you are experiencing an issue where multiple accounts at different financial institutions are not downloading transactions?

If so, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bruceeday
    bruceeday Member

Jasmine,

Thanks for your quick reply. That is something I haven't tried. I'm locked out of my most active account for 24 hrs so will test this tomorrow.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @bruceeday,

We are looking forward to hearing how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

@bruceeday Your profile on this site shows you are using Quicken Windows — is that correct? If so, @Quicken Jasmine's response is correct, but this thread should be moved from a Quicken Mac category (where it was originally posted) to a Quicken Windows category. (If you are actually using Quicken Mac, the steps to sign out and back in again are slightly different.)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • bruceeday
    bruceeday Member

Yes, it is Quicken Windows. I got here by Google, submitting Quicken Download issues and followed the first link. Did not see it was a Mac specific forum. Feel free to move it if that's possible.

And the solution worked for all but Citi. Citi has warned Quicken updates get low priority and indeed they most often fail during the day. So my issue is solved.

Thanks to all.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @bruceeday,

@bruceeday said:

Yes, it is Quicken Windows. I got here by Google, submitting Quicken Download issues and followed the first link. Did not see it was a Mac specific forum. Feel free to move it if that's possible.

I went ahead and moved your post to the proper Windows category.

Also, thank you for letting us know and confirming that your issue has been resolved!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @bruceeday,

Thanks for reaching back out to update us.

We are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.