Sunflower Bank not connecting to Quicken QWin

Options

This is the message I get continually when I try to reactivate since approx. 3/1/2024. I have reported to Sunflower Bank and Quicken. Nobody seems to be working on it. When will this be fixed???

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jlluedke,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally and is actively being worked on, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jlluedke
    jlluedke Member ✭✭
    Options

I was told by Sunflower Bank this was fixed yesterday. I tried it- IT IS NOT FIXED . It has been a month now….. can this be looked into further PLEASE?????

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jlluedke,

As per the alert posted by @Quicken Anja above, this issue is still ongoing. You may follow the link to any and all further information.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Karyl Wilson
    Karyl Wilson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Since we pay a yearly subscription that is advertised as including down loading bank information etc., will there be refunds issued? Or will the subscription be extended for a month, or however long it takes to fix. Maybe that will escalate the issue to be done now. This has been going on for a month.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @Karyl Wilson,

For refund and/or subscription extension inquiries, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will have the necessary tools to look into this for you that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• jamesdeewarren
    jamesdeewarren Member ✭✭
    edited April 3
    Options

I have been monitoring this "known issue" with Sunflower Bank for over a month. Today Sunflower Bank told me it was resolved. Not for me. I can use the automatic download for two other banking institutions but not for Sunflower Bank. I can manually download transactions but I continue to get the message: "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.) Quicken is having trouble connecting to Sunflower Bank - Personal." Then if gives me the option of starting over, manually downloading transactions, or manually entering transactions.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @jamesdeewarren,

Thank you for taking the time to add to this discussion.

While we're not sure why this issue is showing as resolved on the bank's end, it is still showing as an ongoing known issue on our end. Please refer to the Alert linked above in my previous response.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• jamesdeewarren
    jamesdeewarren Member ✭✭
    Options

Any idea why the Community Alert has not been updated? It was posted on 3/1, updated on 3/8 and again on 3/15. Radio silence is not good customer service.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

All available updates and information will be posted within the Alert. As stated in the last update of the Alert, "this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc become available".

As of now, there is no new information or updates available beyond what has already been posted in the Alert.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• jlluedke
    jlluedke Member ✭✭
    edited April 6
    Options

I agree- I have continued to report to Sunflower Bank and Quicken [Removed - Speculation].

Quicken One Step Update is still not working with Sunflower Bank.

What is Quicken and Sunflower Bank doing about it?

Please respond.

Thanks!

• Karyl Wilson
    Karyl Wilson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Still won't connect to Sunflower bank as of a few minutes ago. It says it wasn't my fault. When will this be fixed?

• Karyl Wilson
    Karyl Wilson Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 6
    Options

[Removed - Rant]

• jamesdeewarren
    jamesdeewarren Member ✭✭
    Options

I checked and this is still not working. 39 days and counting.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And HOW, exactly, do any of you know that this issue ISN'T Sunflower's fault? And Sunflower's responsibility to fix?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jamesdeewarren
    jamesdeewarren Member ✭✭
    Options

How do you know I'm not communicating the same thing with Sunflower Bank?

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't. But you keep complaining here, in spite of Anja's message of 4/5. THIS is a user-to-user forum … and we can't do anything about your issue.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Karyl Wilson
    Karyl Wilson Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 12
    Options

As of today it is still not working. [Removed - Speculation/Rant]

• jamesdeewarren
    jamesdeewarren Member ✭✭
    edited April 19
    Options

[Removed - No Soliciting]

• jlluedke
    jlluedke Member ✭✭
    Options

We are still unable to connect to Sunflower Bank. It has been almost 2 months. We were told by you and Sunflower Bank that you are aware of teh problem. Why is this issue not being fixed??????????????