Paypal Mastercard Transactions Not Downloading

Options

This started happening about a week ago. Online balance is updating but transactions are not downloading. I've reset the account; deactivated it and re-activated it. Still not downloading transactions. Windows version 855.26, build 27.1.55.26.

Comments

• wallenjs
    wallenjs Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here - last transaction that showed up was 4/1 - I should have multiple for every day up till today which is 4/11

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @cdodsonva,

Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Did this issue begin after a recent update? What is your connection method with PayPal? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List.

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wallenjs
    wallenjs Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have talked with Quicken Support on this issue - we spent an hour or so troubleshooting with no fix. They have escalated the issue to a higher team.

• wallenjs
    wallenjs Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Reading this forum I've noticed this was apparently a problem last year also. Multiple mentions of downloading the ending balance but no transactions. I wish I had seen that before talking with tech support as it sounds like the exact issue we are having now.

• wallenjs
    wallenjs Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine

The below is posted on the Simplifi Current Online Banking Issues. It appears to be the same issue we are experiencing on the Quicken platform. Can we get it put onto our Quicken Current Online Banking Issues page?

We are currently seeing an issue where transactions are missing or have stopped downloading for the PayPal Credit, MasterCard, and Crypto connection in Quicken Simplifi. This is a known issue that we are working to resolve as quickly as possible. We currently have no ETA to provide on when a resolution can be expected, but will post updates as soon as we do.

If you would like to be automatically notified of any updates regarding this issue, please "bookmark" this Alert by clicking the bookmark ribbon in the upper right corner.

Thank you!

CTP-9729

• cdodsonva
    cdodsonva Member ✭✭
    Options

No error codes or messages. I don't remember tying this to a recent update. Connection method is Express Web Connect. Again, online balance is updating but no transactions are being downloaded.

• wallenjs
    wallenjs Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Janean

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/8852/new-4-11-24-missing-transactions-with-paypal-credit-mastercard-and-crypto

We are seeing the same issue on the Quicken platform also. Can we get it listed on the:
    Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues page?

• wallenjs
    wallenjs Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Just tried and all of my missing PayPal Credit transactions downloaded!

😄

• Ed13
    Ed13 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same exact problem here.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Who all is still experiencing issues with downloading transactions from PayPal?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cdodsonva
    cdodsonva Member ✭✭
    Options

Mine got better but over the past few days it stopped working. I tried to reset my connection to Paypal Credit, MasterCard and Crypto and am getting error CC-501 - See screen print attached. This has been going on for three days now.