why won't my transactions download?

dk518
dk518 Member

First, transactions for credit card acct downloaded but quicken reported that there were no transactions to reconcile.

Then transactions for credit card acct would download but not update the acct.

All the while checking transactions worked, now no transactions download.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @dk518,

Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• I have this problem as well. Frustrated by lack of support.

• dk518
    dk518 Member

NFCU.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭

there are several discussions and Alerts concerning - NAVY - NFCU

• Bones68
    Bones68 Member

Same issue with same financial institution

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @julieapeterson, @dk518, and @Bones68,

Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? How long has this issue been occurring?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dk518
    dk518 Member

I do not use the 1 step update but manually download transactions. I get no error codes or messages.

When I download transactions things go normally (Quicken icon in the tray glows, a transactions.qfx file appears), but no new transactions appear. Now I notice that my my MC from Synchrony (much less frequently used) does not download as well.

Thank you for your response!

BTW, this started 3 days after my quicken renewal happened! 😁

• Mrs. T
    Mrs. T Member

I have not been able to download for 3 weeks. I did the validate, the super validate, I have cancelled online, added online, turned off pending transactions and pretty much tried everything. Further, when trying to reach any financial institution, the program gets stuck, the circle slowly spins but the task cannot be cancelled and the program cannot be shut down except through the task manager.

• RandTor
    RandTor Member

Same issue here. I cannot download transactions as I always do with no problems. This just started. Is there a software issue?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

Please be aware that we do currently have 2 open Alerts for known issues with NFCU. You can review the details of these Alerts here and here. Any and all available updates will also be posted within these Alerts, though unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when resolution will become available.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kap2you2
    kap2you2 Member

Same here, every one of my credit cards goes thru the download process, says transactions downloaded but there is nothing there. Seems to be an issue in the last week or so, last time I tried was probably two weeks ago or more

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @kap2you2

Can you tell us which financial institution (or institutions) are affected? Also give us the download method(s) that you are using for each one.

Thanks,

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• I cannot download my Amazon Visa transactions into Quicken. What am I doing wrong?

• fadamec
    fadamec Member ✭✭

Like the rest of the complaints I am having the same issues. This all started after the last update. Before that everything worked as it should. Is there a way to undo this lastest update and revert to the previous version?

• okenny1
    okenny1 Member ✭✭
    edited June 28

I have not been able to download from any of my 5 financial institutions (NFCU, BOA, Wells Fargo & 2 from Synchrony) into Quicken since Wednesday, June 26. On the previous Wednesday and Thursday, I was able to download into my Quicken data file without a problem. I received an e-message from Quicken that Quicken was auto-renewed on June 24th. No error messages were received from Quicken or the financial institutions I was trying to download from. Almost everyone's comments above me are stating the same issues. Can anyone tell me if Quicken is working on the problem(s)? I don't use the One-step method, I manually download transactions. Thanks for any help. I have signed up for email digest, as suggested. Is there anything else I can do?

• jeeper
    jeeper Member ✭✭✭

always helps to include 2 pieces of info -
    - What institution…. as sometimes there are already known issues and Alerts being tracked
    - What version… Help —> About Quicken … again, sometimes there are known issues & Alerts

• Orozco-Wallraff
    Orozco-Wallraff Member ✭✭

I am having the same issue, Quicken R54.9, Build 27.1.54.9. I have three Quicken files, one for my personal transactions and two for my two businesses. One of the business files stopped downloading Chase, Bank of America, and American Express credit card transactions about 2 months ago. As of about a week ago, the second business file has also stopped downloading Chase and American Express credit card transactions.

I have tried, validating, super validating, signing out of my Quicken account and signing back it, and deactivating the accounts and reactivating them, but nothing has fixed the problem.

Right now, the only way I can download transactions in these two Quicken files is to download Web Connect files from the credit card web sites. However, Bank of America does not seem to offer this option, so I cannot update it at all.

All of my credit card transactions in my personal Quicken file seem to be downloading correctly.

• I am having the same "Update Accounts" issues with Alcoa Tennessee Federal Credit Union and Capital One credit card. I can go to the websites of those financial orgs and download manually creating a QFX file to import. I've done so an was able to reconcile both accounts. However, I need Quicken to work as designed. The update pushed out in early June should be reversed to correct the issues with it.

• dolfan29
    dolfan29 Member ✭✭

I haven't been able to download transactions for two weeks… I've done everything from validating the file, super-validating the file, etc.

When will this be fixed?

• DrKrein
    DrKrein Member ✭✭
    edited August 10

Removed - Rant] I have the same issue since R58.9 Build 27.1.58.9. [Removed - Disruptive]

This discussion has been closed.