Northwestern Mutual Investment Services download errors (QWin)

System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Northwestern Mutual Investment Services download errors

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited August 5 Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

(CTP-10648)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Ray Cosner
    Ray Cosner Member ✭✭✭✭

Same problem., using Windows subscription version. My last successful download from NMIS was on Aug. 1. Attempted every day since then, including today.

• BGood
    BGood Member

Same here - using Windows subscription service. Just getting a message "An error has occurred" - no error code. Have not been able to download since Thursday the 1st.

• evanspp4
    evanspp4 Member ✭✭

Same problem, getting error OL-292-B since 8/1/2024

• aaciii
    aaciii Member ✭✭

Both of my accounts started failing with the attached error two days ago. No specifics provided.

• aaciii
    aaciii Member ✭✭

Same issue here.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited August 5 Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

(CTP-10648)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• aaciii
    aaciii Member ✭✭

I have submitted a Report a Probem with logs.

• bitzcrew
    bitzcrew Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Same issue here (also using Windows subscription service) since 8/1/2024.

• bpmulroy
    bpmulroy Member ✭✭

Same issue here. My last successful download was on August 1st around 2pm.

• stlord7
    stlord7 Member ✭✭

Having same issue, which began on the same day - 8/1/24.

• irasend1
    irasend1 Member, Windows Beta Beta

Same problem.

• NABATO
    NABATO Member ✭✭

I received an email from Northwestern Mutual saying they're working on an issue with the Quicken login process that is causing account access to be locked.

• shepali
    shepali Member ✭✭

Same issue. Reported the problem on the download error page with logs.

• Paul Walker
    Paul Walker Member ✭✭✭

On Mac version, similar error, just different code.

• ni444
    ni444 Member

Same for me. Tried resetting account, ended up locking up Quicken. Tried deactivating and reactivating, did not work. Reported the problem with logs.

• tcampb03
    tcampb03 Member ✭✭

Same error for me as well.

• evilkim
    evilkim Member ✭✭

Same issue on QWin. No downloaded transactions since 7/23/2024. No error code - just "an error has occurred" on every update or reset account attempt. I submitted an error report.

• pds54
    pds54 Member

Same Issue

• lladna
    lladna Member ✭✭✭

Same issue. Thanks for posting so I'm not pondering whether it's my connection.

• Same issue

• Just as an FYI, Quicken Mac is experiencing the same issue with the same error message, so it's not specific to the Windows version.

• DinoSore
    DinoSore Member ✭✭

I spoke with Northwestern tech support today (8/6/24) and they confirmed that there is a problem with downloading transactions to Quicken since August 1st. They are working to fix the issue.

I have been getting the error message OL-292-B since 8/2/24.

• MDS95
    MDS95 Member

Same issue with windows version…of note, they (NWM) also confirmed major issue with browser access to accounts. Had to reset password for all accounts and still not able to connect with Quicken.

• dcness01
    dcness01 Member ✭✭

Same issue since 8/1/24. Still not able to connect.

• irasend1
    irasend1 Member, Windows Beta Beta

Discussed with folks a Northwestern Mutual today. Problem is on their end and is being worked on. They changed software, so everyone will need to approve new Terms of Service. Should be fixed in "a few days".

• BigDWF
    BigDWF Member

Thank you for the update that it is a NWM problem. Been seeing the same error since 8/1. Tried to do a reset and that locks-up Quicken so don't anyone bother trying that approach. Just need to wait.

• noazdad
    noazdad Member ✭✭

Same issue here. OL-292-B. Quicken is unable to complete your request as the request was invalid.

• bosox5
    bosox5 Member

I am having the same issues

• johnNb
    johnNb Member ✭✭

Windows 11.. last transaction towards end of July. OL-292-B error. Add my vote to the fix it please list.

• DinoSore
    DinoSore Member ✭✭
    edited August 8

Error message has changed to OL-306-A today (8/8/24 @ 4:00pm EDT), with message to update to latest Quicken release and deactivate/reactivate account. I plan to sit tight for a while to see if anything else is posted here.