Name Change of Institution Requires Adding Phone Number

Birdman24
Birdman24 Windows Beta Beta

Attempting to change the name of an Institution requires entering a Phone Number even though there was not a phone number in the existing record before attempting to change name.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 9

Hello @Birdman24,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the screen prompting you to enter a phone number that you described receiving above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Also, please provide the old and new name of the financial institution in question.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Birdman24

@Quicken Anja

I just realized that my post went to Quicken board, I was attempting to post to Estate Manager. Sorry.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Birdman24,

This thread has been moved.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kirby
    Quicken Kirby I do not have Quicken yet Member, Moderator ✭✭

Hi @Birdman24,

Sorry to be slow to respond to this. I'm trying to reproduce it and file a bug with our team. Things are behaving differently for me. This is not at all to say that there isn't an issue, just that I'd love a bit more information so we can reproduce the issue and fix it.
    Thanks so much for posting about the issue. I do want to get to the bottom of the issue.

Quicken Kirby

• Birdman24

I am no longer experiencing the problem. I just updated several records and none of them required me to enter phone number. Not sure if the problem has been resolved or if there was a unique situation. I'll keep updating the remaining items and update if I encounter the issue again.

• Quicken Kirby
    Quicken Kirby I do not have Quicken yet Member, Moderator ✭✭

Thanks for the update, @Birdman24. I want to fix any issue you're seeing.