Citibank Cards Authentication Problem (QWIN)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Please confirm: Is your Costco Visa card linked to your Citi.com account? If not, you will need to link it to your Citi.com account. This needs to be done inside your Citi.com account. There should be a link there for linking non-listed Citi credit cards there. Once linked you should be able to download with DC.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

• I have the same issue.

• This is insane. I've been a Quicken user since 1992 and never have I wasted so much time trying to fix an issue like this, WHICH REMAINS AN ISSUE.

PLEASE FIX!!

• Same issue. I agree with wamurray1923. Might as well go back to pen and paper

• GFTnNC
    GFTnNC Member ✭✭

Same problem here. Two Citi cards with years of Quicken history, now Quicken will not acknowledge "accounts have been authorized successfully!" Instead Quicken says "Sign in to Citi Cards bank failed" Dear Quicken, please fix your problem.

• Skyking86
    Skyking86 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 28

After three Citibank authorizations failed [Removed - Rant]

• jim__cole
    jim__cole Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

@Boatnmaniac beat me to posting the advance Options screenshot.

• Brengis
    Brengis Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

I am having problems downloading CitiCards transactions. Anybody else experiencing a similar issue?

Thank you

• HandySam
    HandySam Member ✭✭

Having same issue, tried customer support with Quicken, got disconnected twice.. this is screen i get after i reauthorize my account.. I have no problem going into my citi account directly. only through quicken..

• Citi can't add to my account or use one-step update

• brpqkn
    brpqkn Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

Probably everyone in this thread for the reasons listed multiple times in this thread.

😊

Cheers.

• jvoorhes
    jvoorhes Member ✭✭

same issue here regarding authorizing Citi and timing out

• winecracker
    winecracker Member ✭✭✭

Same exact issue for last two days.

• kmagnush
    kmagnush Member ✭✭

I can understand a problem. What is really horrible is that there is no one from Quicken giving updates. There were two people from Quicken who talked about the problem. Where are they now? Maybe everyone took off for the weekend…

• VorDesigns
    VorDesigns Member ✭✭

Quicken promised to call me back yesterday, they didn't, still no resolution.

• Hello @VorDesigns,

To help look into that missed callback, did you have the ticket number from your interaction with Quicken Support when the callback was scheduled? Typically, when a callback is scheduled through Support, you will receive a confirmation email; the ticket number should be listed there.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• WBajwa
    WBajwa Member ✭✭

I called Quicken support about the CITI Bank connection issue. After a few minutes on hold, I was told to follow this thread as they (Quicken) are working on addressing this issue, but there is no timeframe for when this issue will be resolved.

• VorDesigns
    VorDesigns Member ✭✭

Quicken promised me Thursday that they would call me back on this Friday, still waiting.

• Brengis
    Brengis Member ✭✭

Thank you for the replies and the comments. It is important for me to know that this is a problem affecting multiple users, not just me. I was concerned to have one something wrong in my Quickin file.

A great evening to everybody.

• Just want to get my name in here as yet one other user that is having this problem. For the time being, I am working around this by signing on to CitiCard accounts, printing off my transactions and entering credit card transactions manually in Quicken…. sure would like to at least get a progress report from quicken on this and what kind of resolution we can expect..

• Hello @scottharris409,

This is a known issue that our teams are aware of and working to resolve. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

While waiting for a resolution, you may want to consider using Direct Connect or Web Connect to update your accounts. @Boatnmaniac's post provides information on doing this:

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Pat Sills
    Pat Sills Member ✭✭✭

Same issue. Cannot connect to Citi Bank for a week now. This is really getting old. First long outage with TD Bank and now Citi Bank. I am really frustrated and don't need this grief!

• Stan Simmons
    Stan Simmons Member ✭✭✭

I have the same issue on 2 Citi Card Accounts and also ge the same issue with tryign to add a new account for troubleshooting - basically, Citi looks like it authorizes but Quicken keeps saying it timed out.

• tpmedina
    tpmedina Member ✭✭

Pretty much same since Fri afternoon. Checking and savings are authorized but timeout or connection problem. Was working just fine Fri morning but crapped after update.

• SMCHome
    SMCHome Member ✭✭

I have tried multiple times to reauthorize two Citi card accounts. As stated above Citi seems to be authorizing , but when i go back to Quicken, I have the above window stating timed out or connectivity issue.

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks

• jennajon
    jennajon Member ✭✭

So its been 3 days that this is no longer operational with a QUICKEN comment "there is no ETA". Since my subscription is about to be renewed on 10/1? No DICE. I will cancel on 9/30 and be happy to find another software package that WORKS.

First it was DISCOVER and the same dance, now CITIBANK? I refuse to be a paying guinea pig and software tester for Quicken any longer.

• Did Quicken give an ETA? It's been 3 days already!

• jennajon
    jennajon Member ✭✭
    edited September 29

I was told "NO ETA". [Removed - 3rd Party Software]

• josephcasey
    josephcasey Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

I have the same issue.

It would be nice if Support could notify us when they're going to block us from downloading. Instead, we have all these users reporting on a problem that Support created.

This discussion has been closed.