Manually-entered security prices not transferred from QM 2007 to "new" Quicken (2019)
This is a show-stopper if it's confirmed by others. I have at least one account that has a non-listed security (a mutual fund in an annuity) in it. There is no ticker symbol for it. I have to enter the current price roughly every month when the statement shows up. The security detail screen price history for QM 2007 shows prices for it roughly every month from 9/21/10 to 7/30/19 (the last time I updated it.) Up to this point it looked like everything else in the QM 2007 file converted fine to "new" Quicken. I hadn't checked everything in detail, but just happened to look at this one account. It shows only two prices for the mutual fund: one on 9/21/10 and one for the day the file was converted (I have two recent instances of doing that.) I was annoyed enough by this I'm afraid I didn't look to see if the topic has already been covered or how I should bring it to Quicken's attention.
This discussion has been closed.