Can Quicken produce a report on CD maturity dates ?

Quicken for Mac stores the maturity dates on all CDs (and bonds). Is it possible to get a report which lists the maturity dates ?
Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• John_in_NCJohn_in_NC SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    I do not know of a report that can list this in the present version of Quicken for Mac (2020).
  • Thanks. At least the data is in there so, maybe one day a report will be possible.

Cheers.
  • John_in_NCJohn_in_NC SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This actually is a good question and something I am surprised hasn't come up more. 

It has been many years since I held a CD or individual bonds, so it wasn't something I ever thought about. But for a lot of people, it would definitely be important.
  • Q2020 does store useful data on CDs and bonds – much better than Q2007. I'm surprised that there are no reports to utilise more of that data.

I was a beta tester for Q2015 – I decided not to buy. 5 years later Q2020 is much better but still lacks features requested back then especially in reports.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Vote on Ideas!

A Community Moderator changed this discussion to an Idea.
    Ideas are brought to the attention of the programmers for consideration.

If you would like to see this enhancement made in a future version of Quicken please don't forget to vote on it. Locate the big blue box near the top of this webpage (or page 1 for long discussions) and click the "Up" triangle under the voting count.
    Wait a moment for the vote count to be registered and updated before you continue.
    The little triangle changes from grey to black when you have registered your vote.

Every vote counts!

For additional information about idea posts please read  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community#latest

• Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken for Windows introduced the Bond/CD Maturity Date report several years ago, and I find it extremely useful for monitoring my Bond/CD ladder. I'll give a vote to the Mac version.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win7 Pro & Win10 Pro.
  • ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken for Windows introduced the Bond/CD Maturity Date report several years ago,
    BUT - as far as I can tell, the report only looks at the "investment" accounts, and if you hae some normal "bank CDs" - there isn't a way to get them included in that report.
    Quicken 2019 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ps56k said:
    BUT - as far as I can tell, the report only looks at the "investment" accounts, and if you hae some normal "bank CDs" - there isn't a way to get them included in that report.
    That is true, because QWin treats brokered CDs as securities. It works for me because I have only brokered CDs, no bank CDs.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win7 Pro & Win10 Pro.