Option to Turn Off "Is this the payment for..."

Options
2»

Comments

• TPerk
    TPerk Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Don't forget that Quicken does not care about long term customer concerns….like this one here…….and like creating personalized default report configurations……………..like program starting and running too slowly (on my gaming desktop!)………………….like investment windows not re-sizing properly……………………………and I could go on and on. Sorry about being a little off topic. Please don't reply here to any of these complaints except the thread topic. There are other threads addressing them.

Tom P In Sunny Virginia Beach, Va
    Q Win Premier Sub
  • MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well on the upside at least we did just get an update that fixed the God-forsaken paper clip because apparently that's an incredibly critical issue affecting users.

• MStepan58
    MStepan58 Member
    Options

My vote: Turn it off. I've only ever NOT answered NO by accident, and that took me a couple minutes to make sure wasn't a big deal. Thanks.

• Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Turn it off

• MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't forget to go to the top of this post and cast your vote.

• Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Done.

• mjkawecki
    mjkawecki Member ✭✭
    edited February 12
    Options

At one point in ancient history, you used to be able to delete the "seed" for what caused these messages to pop up. Back in that day when they would get generated, you could go make the decision as to whether or not they were valid or not (rarely if ever were they valid).

Now I can't find that location or how to deal with these amazingly stupid interruptions to my work flow. They are NEVER right and nothing short of a PITA.

TURN THIS [Removed - Language] OFF!!!

• MSStateDawg
    MSStateDawg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja

This change request is now at 43 votes. Considering that's just the 43 that made the effort to read and vote, it's reasonable to presume, statistically speaking, that the number of users desiring this change is much greater than 43.

How many votes is typically required for product management to consider it important to users and integrate a change into the product roadmap?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@MSStateDawg Since I asked the same question recently, I can tell you it is 50 for Quicken Windows US.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • thepappymancan
    Options

I just made it 44. I've been wanting to stop these popups for years. It will ask if the payment is one that is a previous payment from perhaps a year ago and is not a scheduled payment. Furthermore, it will be for a completely different payee with a completely different dollar amount in a completely different account. There is no similarity whatsoever.

Stop the madness! Let me turn this suggestion off!