Missing register for download Loan account

LDN
LDN Member
In a loan I created, I can not see the register when I select "Payment Details" button. There are definitely payments applied.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @LDN .  Is your loan connected to the lender for download?  With connected loans there is no loan account register. 
    If you want to see the register you will need to convert it from a downloaded mortgage to a manual mortgage (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876773/downloading-mortgage-info) or delete the loan account and set up up again as a manual load account.
    I and many other Super Users in this Community usually recommend that loans be set up for manual entry instead of for download because of this.  When the loan payment posts against your checking account you can then link it to your loan account using a transfer category...the name of your loan account inside brackets...[ ].
    Now, if your loan is already set up for manual entry, then you are having a different issue.  Let me know if this is the case and we can try some things to troubleshoot it.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R33.24 on Windows 10)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @LDN .  Is your loan connected to the lender for download?  With connected loans there is no loan account register. 
    If you want to see the register you will need to convert it from a downloaded mortgage to a manual mortgage (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876773/downloading-mortgage-info) or delete the loan account and set up up again as a manual load account.
    I and many other Super Users in this Community usually recommend that loans be set up for manual entry instead of for download because of this.  When the loan payment posts against your checking account you can then link it to your loan account using a transfer category...the name of your loan account inside brackets...[ ].
    Now, if your loan is already set up for manual entry, then you are having a different issue.  Let me know if this is the case and we can try some things to troubleshoot it.
  • Beyjay
    Beyjay Member
    Thank you Boatnmaniac! 👏👏👏
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    [EDIT] also updated topic title to better reflect actual Q&A for other readers
    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • Jonathanas
    Jonathanas Member
    The link doesn't work! I land on a Permission Problem page. Help!
  • Boatnmaniac
    edited 6:04AM
    The link doesn't work! I land on a Permission Problem page. Help!
    I just clicked on the link and it worked for me.  Maybe when you tried there was a server issue?  I suggest you try clicking on the link, again.  If it still doesn't work, you could try copying it and pasting it/entering it into the URL line.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    If that link doesn't work for you I made a screen shot of the other post on that link....And here is another  link to try....
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7164936/faq-how-do-i-convert-a-loan-account-that-automatically-downloads-transactions-to-a-manual-entry-sc