"Cloud Account Not Found" Error

Comments

• MPB2022
    MPB2022 Member ✭✭
    Same thing is happening to me... It started a few days ago. Everything was working fine and I hadn't made any changes. When I tried to update my accounts, I got a pop-up that said: ' Cloud Account Not Found" Quicken cannot find a corresponding cloud account.
    Click "Set up a new cloud account" to resolve the issue.
    You should reconnect your bank accounts if necessary after setup is complete.

I tried to "Set up a new cloud account" and nothing happened.

I was chatting with Quicken support and the had me export the QXF file. The process starts and I can see the file in the download folder. The last step completes and then the file just disappears from the folder. No crash report.

I'm using Quicken Deluxe Mac Subscription, Version 6.5.1 macOS 11.6.1
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited January 15
    MPB2022 said:
    Same thing is happening to me... It started a few days ago. Everything was working fine and I hadn't made any changes. When I tried to update my accounts, I got a pop-up that said: ' Cloud Account Not Found" Quicken cannot find a corresponding cloud account.
    Click "Set up a new cloud account" to resolve the issue.
    You should reconnect your bank accounts if necessary after setup is complete.

I tried to "Set up a new cloud account" and nothing happened.

I was chatting with Quicken support and the had me export the QXF file. The process starts and I can see the file in the download folder. The last step completes and then the file just disappears from the folder. No crash report.

I'm using Quicken Deluxe Mac Subscription, Version 6.5.1 macOS 11.6.1
    Hello @MPB2022,

I am sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this frustrating issue with exporting and importing QXF files. Thank you for adding to this discussion with some additional - and very interesting - information. When you go into Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is running, do you see any Quicken IDs under Cloud Account? What appears on the screen at this point?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • MPB2022
    MPB2022 Member ✭✭
    When I go into Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services and click on connected services I get the verifying connection to Quicken Cloud window, the the screen says, Quicken could not verify the connection to Quicken Cloud. It's really frustrating... I've relied on Quicken for the last 25 plus years for my personal finances and automatic updates. Having to do updates manually is horrible!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @MPB2022,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • MPB2022
    MPB2022 Member ✭✭
    @"Quicken Anja" Thanks for the update... Not sure if it helps but the only change I made to Quicken was changing from the Starter to Deluxe in November.
  • MPB2022
    MPB2022 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja

When I tried to resolve my issue via chat I was told I needed to call. Since this is a known problem is there any reason to discuss this on a call with technical support or should I just wait for a resolution?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Moderator mod
    Hello @MPB2022

Thank you for your response and pardon the delay in ours. For now, I would suggest bookmarking the open alert linked by Quicken Anja. Since this issue is currently being worked on, there may not be other troubleshooting steps to take at this time. We appreciate your patience greatly!

If you come across any other errors please let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
  • I am having the same problem "Cloud account not found" when I try to update my accounts. I hope this can be resolved quickly.