Problems with latest update R41.10

Options
MichaelG
MichaelG Member ✭✭
Just installed it and memorized payee list (CTRL-T) has disappeared. Anyone else?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @MichaelG,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I attempted to replicate the issue you described above, however I was unable to do so. For clarification; are you only unable to access the memorized payee list when using CTRL+T on your keyboard, or by navigating through Tools > Memorize Payee List as well? Does the window still open and the list is blank, or does simply nothing happen?

It may be helpful if you could please provide a screenshot. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    I cannot duplicate the issue in 41.10 but I did notice that when initially loading the MPL window, it is blank, but after about a half of a second the list loads. I don't remember seeing the lag in loading the list before.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine is working as expected after the R41.10 update.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you say the list has disappeared, do you mean the list doesn't come up or do you mean that it is empty?

Because starting on 41.9 (and 41.10) I got a surprise that made me think the list was down to only three entries, until I figured out what was going on.

I lock all of my memorized payees, but somehow one of these releases unlocked all but three of them.
    And what's more this option was on:

So, first check this option and also check that your memorized payees are locked/unlocked the way you expect.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.